[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No Christmas tree again this year?

ElynsaElynsa
Vindictus Rep: 1,565
edited December 6, 2017 in General Discussion
Previously there would be a Christmas tree in Colhen and players could turn in ornaments to help decorate the tree. We didn't have one last year if I remember correctly, and was wondering if we're going treeless this year too. While the snow is nice and all it just feels really barren and cold without the tree :(

Happy holidays and sorry in advance if this is in the wrong section.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited December 6, 2017
    Probably chopped it into firewood for the new Guild Campfire kits.

EDIT:
    In case people don't know what tree we're talking about...
    Vk2zxSf.jpg
    CodeDeBugPrototypemindBoatGodSir_RenderElynsa
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Karok stole Christmas, and now the big grinch is swinging the tree around as his new pillar and serving up some fresh ass-whooping in every kobold child's stocking.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited December 6, 2017
    I also want snow on the ground, not just in the air, like thick snow.. u leave footprints and everything, and snowmen. And Santa Klaus, riding his slay over Colhen every 2 hours dropping free RNG boxes, all while in the background you can hear Mariah Carey singing ''All I want for Christmas is a +20 coupon''

Happy Holidays!
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited December 7, 2017
    NX decided to take a liberal approach and removed anything western-holiday related because it might offend some groups of people

starbucks cups vindictus version
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    tree doesmt come till later this month + more snow on ground