[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Connection issues with specific host

BloudenBlouden
Vindictus Rep: 1,145
edited March 17, 2018 in Tech Support
Story: I recently acquired a new ISP + modem. When I went to play with my friend we had a bug in the game and it closed; It only happens when we played together, not with other people/host, so we started looking for a solution and we found it:

1. Change IP with VPN (It's not good because it generates lag)
2. Unlock the game ports with your ISP (We could not prove it, it's just theory)
3. Use a program called CurrPorts v2.36 [2017] (This option worked for us and we were lucky because we still do not know why everything works well xD)

Program: Official page -> http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html

unknown.png
currports-view-process-port-path-name-id.jpg

Game errors
Host_Error: CL_ParsePacketEntities: buffer read overflow (with Windows 10)
unknown.png

Host_Error: CL_CopyExistingEntity: missing client entity 712 (with Windows 7)
unknown.png

RecvTable_MergeDeltas: overflowed in RecvTable 'DT_HeroesTEParticleBase'. (with Windows 10)
unknown.png

Thanks to this program we could play without any problem, I just leave this information for people who have this error, the program does not need installation, just open it. And I hope this does not interfere with the rules of the game, so I would like a GM to give his opinion about it.

Greetings from: North America server
NameLessLann