[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Does hero succubus still drop enhancement elixir?

AequipondiumAequipondium
Vindictus Rep: 1,965
in General Discussion
I haven't gotten an enhancement elixir in weeks, and I farm seals almost everyday which includes hero succubus. Was the drop rate nerf that bad? Anyone know a better way to farm enhancement elixirs now or do I just accept that elixirs are as rare as scrolls now?

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I got 1 today can confirm they still drop on any hero battle. Great ones are battles with multiple bosses, there's one in Hoarfrost hollow "something something reinforcements"? And the unveiling truth in Ainle has like 6 bosses so either of those on hero would be good for farming
  • ZiggyStardustZiggyStardust
    Vindictus Rep: 1,110
    don't farm elixirs. farm what is easy/efficient to farm and buy elixirs. eg. two godly ores = 1 elixer. very few things in this game are really worth farming directly.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    ZiggyStardust

don't farm elixirs. farm what is easy/efficient to farm and buy elixirs. eg. two godly ores = 1 elixer. very few things in this game are really worth farming directly.
    Unfortunately, I play on the Australian server so elixirs aren't always there - and if they are it's never enough.