[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

FairyTale - Recruiting New and Returning Players!

JinnequinJinnequin
in Guild and Raid Recruitment
Good day to you young mercenaries,

FairyTale, a young and newly-established guild, is recruiting new and old players alike!

--Brief Introduction--

Regardless of the current state of the game, we are a bunch of new players (like me!) as well as returning players who try to have a good time on Vindictus. We might not be a level 20 guild, and we cannot offer you free carries, but what we can simply provide is someone you can talk to so that your journey as a lone mercenary doesn't get as gruelling as it might have been. We accept people of all level, race, sex, class, whatever you have on your plate. Seriously, just try us and I promise we wouldn't even flinch a bit.

--Some House Rules--

1. English-speaking - Language diversity is always welcome but hey, no one should feel left out in a conversation!
2. No begging, asking for money, free carries, and no free-loaders! We are mercenaries, not leech!
3. Don't be shy, tell us all your dark secretsssszzz.
4. No drama, unjustified hatred etc. Life sucks already, let's not make it worse.
5. Willing to learn and grow with us. Some of us are newbies (including me), so we make mistakes, but we can all learn together if you allow us to :)
6. MOST IMPORTANTLY: HAVE FUN AND RELAX. We all just want to have a great time together, really.

For those who are interested: PM Shadowfax

We welcome you with open arms.

Regards,
Jin

Comments