[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Allow myself to introduce..... Myself.

TechnicallyTechnically
Vindictus Rep: 450
in New Recruits
Greetings friends,

It has been some time since i last was able to be a part of the fighting force, and i am excited to be returning. I am a beta player, and have had many times of turmoil, disappointment, frustration, and even sadness playing Vindictus since the beginning... However, this game is not just something i can throw away... For all the blood, sweat, and tears ive used to advance myself, i absolutely cannot forget the amazing times ive had during those years.

My name is Technical, though some may remember me as Dynamics. 7 years is quite a long time to be a part of a single community, and with my return, i felt it necessary to take the time and properly start fresh. Good, or bad times together, i know that i myself have become a new man over the past 7 years. I am not a young person, and gaming at the age of 30, i am looking forward to seeing any old friends that might still be holding onto the joy of this game like i am.

See you on the battlefield friends, i look forward to seeing what kind of skill level and ability you all possess! I will be bringing my maximum effort, and i hope to be a beneficial member to the community once again.

Cheers.