[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can’t Create Anymore Characters..

MinaMina
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
Okay so I’m having a bit of an irritating problem. Around this week I bought some Nexon points and got 50k points to get a Premium (Elite Character Slot) which wasn’t an issue and I did it after the big merge.. and the hotfix correction which they said they had fixed this “Premium Character Slot Error” in the last couple maintenances. I had a total of 14 characters or more so far and only 6 in East ( was saving the last slot for Miri ), 7 in West and 1 extra and I’ve deleted 3 which left me to 12 total in the North America Server.

As soon as I get the Character Slot I try to end up creating another Vella since my first lvl 95 Vella turned out to be crap and I felt I didn’t give her enough of a chance as I have all of the other characters. So I create a Vella and want to start lvling her but it’s not at all letting me. I make her measurements the way I want it and everything but everytime I pick the name it says:

“Can not create anymore characters.”

I’m not sure what there is I have to do exactly to make my new Vella and lvl her up.. there aren’t anymore Free Character slots from the merge obviously and I don’t know what else would work. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know... : \