[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Missing Scrap Pouch from the Braha Even completion

SuccubusLunaSuccubusLuna
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Bug Reporting
So before I begin, I'd like to say that it's not me that faced said problem, but a friend of mine did which is too shy to ask.

As the title already states, said friend of mine didn't recieve the pouch from the event, yes I am aware that it says "the last log'd in character will recieve it", but said friend of mine checked all characters, and there is no pouch to be found.
Therefore I'm asking what could be done. Should my friend restart/relogg? Is it an account problem maybe and if I can bring him to write a ticket, would it be "Events and Content Issues" or rather "Item Related"?

That's pretty much it, thanks for reading.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Firstly and most obviously, your friend needed to have completed a run against Braha (story and non-story both count missions) on any character.
    Next, it depends on where your friend is checking. The pouch is not mailed, so you will not find it in your mailbox; it is added directly to your character's inventory - specifically the Avatar section.

Beyond that, I'm not certain if there's anything else that can be done. Your friend could try sending a support ticket with a screenshot of a qualifying Braha run if you happen to have one. If you happen to know the particular hour of when a qualifying Braha run was completed, you can also try asking them to check around that time of occurrence. Unlikely that they'll help with on this, and it's probably not worth the trouble either, but your friend can always make the attempt.
    SuccubusLuna
  • SuccubusLunaSuccubusLuna
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Well good to know that all characters need to have Braha story and non-story, that would most likely explain why they didn't recieve it. And here I thought they only needed Braha on their main characters. As for the rest, I knew that much but thank you for taking your time stating every viable option.~

It's still kind of a bummer that the pouch gets send to the last log'd in character, so I guess that specific character needs the Braha runs done.

Either way, thank you again, I'll pass the info to them!
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Well good to know that all characters need to have Braha story and non-story, that would most likely explain why they didn't recieve it. And here I thought they only needed Braha on their main characters. As for the rest, I knew that much but thank you for taking your time stating every viable option.~

No, that is incorrect, and I apologize if my typo confused you. You only need one character to have run an instance of Braha. I said it could have been either story or non-story because I ran a story Regina on an alt and still got the package on a different character. I never ran normal Regina at all.