[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enhancing question

GuySenseiGuySensei
Vindictus Rep: 610
edited November 26, 2017 in General Discussion
Does anyone know if you can use a premium enhance rune with a goibhniu stone?

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Yes, I've done it before (95% certain)
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    Can 100% confirm, done it many times myself. :p
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Yeah the stones don't affect runes at all since some forum of enhancement stone is required unless you have a +? Coupon. So can use the stones with regular runes, premium, safeguard etc.
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    You can, but if you put the rune first then the stone the rune disappers from the enhancement, so remember to put it in again.
  • GuySenseiGuySensei
    edited November 29, 2017
    You can, but if you put the rune first then the stone the rune disappers from the enhancement, so remember to put it in again.

Can anyone confirm this or have any evidence? T. T
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    GuySensei wrote: »

I meant it just disappers from the display, so you have to make sure not to forget about placing it in the slot again
  • GuySenseiGuySensei
    GuySensei wrote: »

I meant it just disappers from the display, so you have to make sure not to forget about placing it in the slot again

Yea I get what u mean but just wanted someone else to confirm. I had an issue with it and a GM told me that it doesn't happen when they do it