[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can you fix the Mai outfitter?

SushisekiSushiseki
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
Is it possible for you to fix the mai outfitter? When the top is equipped, it hides inner armor so only the red underwear part of mai's outfit shows, but if you only equip the bottom half of the set, it shows both the mai outfitter underwear and doesn't hide your inner armor so it clips and looks horrible. It would be awesome if you could change so the bottom piece also hid your inner, or hid the red underwear from the mai outfitter instead.

i8sHHbo.jpg

sNqRmos.jpg

Comments

• DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Iset is the same.

Not possible.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    Is it possible to be fixed? Yes it is.
    Will be fixed? Probably soon or later who knows..

It 'seems' that Mai inner has been modeled in 2 versions (completed with their own body).
    The first one should be worn with the top or full avatar and then second for mixes purposes.
    Since the bottom part of Mai inner could be a little bit too much 'sexy', (fig. 1) exist another vesion which, in case of avatars mix, don't allow you to
    walk around with your butt naked I suppose... (fig. 2).

Why it doesn't work in your case? I'd say a mistake in the body swap procedure, something easily fixable anyway.

6tvv3VM.jpg