[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ein Lacher & Farhorn Update (Official Changes)

GambIeGambIe
Vindictus Rep: 2,820
edited November 16, 2017 in Future Content
[Ein Lacher]

It is official that 'Golden God' title and its bonus stats will NOT be affected after the Ein Lacher update. There will be total of 80 battles in Ein Lacher. You will keep them if you have already obtained the titles.
Additionally, there will be total of 7 new titles obtainable through Ein Lacher update including 'Bronze Light', 'Silver Light', and 'Golden Light'. Bonus stats from new titles are +1 AGI, +1 WIL, +21 ATT/M.ATT.

[Farhorn Expedition]

New items have been added to the Relic Points Exchange Shop:

- 15,000 points: Ancient Title Selection Box (Select and obtain one of the 98 no longer obtainable titles)
- 15,000 points: 30-days-expiration Reiley's Toy (Variety)
- 45,000 points: Permanent Reiley's Toy
- 22,500 points: Intermediate Element Stone
- 15,000 points: Element Stone
- 1,500 points: Seal of Bravery

Buffs earned through Expeditions will remain, but the 4 types of buffs will be integrated into one.
Penetration buff gained by reaching 10 max level characters is reported as +10% penetration.

[Others]

Gold reward upon battle/raid completion is decreased for: Season 3 raids, Season 2 hero battles

Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=189205&site=heroes
SirRFISlothPrincessVelisiria

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615

[Others]

Gold reward upon battle/raid completion is decreased for: Season 3 raids, Season 2 hero battles

time to stack gold
    GambIe
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Oh that's good to hear that they aren't taking away the Golden God Stats :)
    GambIe
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    So, they decided to add new tier rather than move the previous one (Golden God and alike) forward as initially planned. I am fine with this, but it creates problem with more tiers everytime they decide to add more battles to Ein Lacher.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited November 20, 2017
    Will all titles previously available in Ein still be available after this update? Or is there a list of titles that will no longer be obtainable. The questions keep getting answered from the perspective of someone who already obtained the titles. Just double checking. Thanks.,

Also where can we go to read details about Farhorn expedition?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Will all titles previously available in Ein still be available after this update? Or is there a list of titles that will no longer be obtainable.
    Early they wanted to remove some titles, but I think eventually it straighten out and there are only new titles to obtain. Can't be sure though.

LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Also where can we go to read details about Farhorn expedition?
    As far cube said it's mobile app to send max level chars to idle missions while You are offline.
  • PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I am curious about "+10% penetration" .
    It is a new stat? Can somebody explain if you know anything? Thanks :)
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited November 24, 2017

Your attacks have less delay when they connect to the boss/monster u fight, you can notice this while being in trans, you attack way more faster. When you trans I believe you gain 100% penetration. You can also notice this while using a focus stimulant which removes the attack delay.

Also described here:
    https://vindictus.gamepedia.com/Hit_Drag
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460

Your attacks have less delay when they connect to the boss/monster u fight, you can notice this while being in trans, you attack way more faster. When you trans I believe you gain 100% penetration. You can also notice this while using a focus stimulant which removes the attack delay.

Also described here:
    https://vindictus.gamepedia.com/Hit_Drag

Don't forget to mention that Staff Evie and Kai don't benefit from it.
  • ShizuyaShizuya
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    Those are some crappy bonus stats
  • Arianthe_Arianthe_
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    About penetration buff, is it something permanent or is it like an active skill or something?