[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Received gold for an item I did not post.

EqualistEqualist
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited November 12, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Another marketplace glitch to add to the list.

Logged in just now to discover that I received 2 payments from the marketplace, despite me placing only ONE item last night.

Placed a Dullahan Chest Essence for 10m last night. Item sold overnight and received 9.8m-ish as I logged in.
Mail two says I sold a Regina Mail and am receiving 9.8m for it, equivalent to the Dullahan Essence I sold. I never placed a Regina Mail on the market. Out of curiosity, I accepted the mail to see if I would obtain the gold, and I did.

I'd say this is quite the glitch because I literally just stole, via glitch, someones' gold and this might go much deeper. Anyone else get this issue?

Edit:

I thought the extra mail I received would be related to the glitched expired item I have stuck on the marketplace, but it wasn't.
My glitched item is posted at an irrelevant value.

Comments

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    My friend bought an Appearance Alteration Coupon off MP for 3m and he lost an additional 70m after purchasing that coupon. He submitted a ticket and GM's said he purchased a red dye for 70m, which is absurd since nobody would buy one for that high and he didn't have a red dye in his inventory. The marketplace is way too glitchy right now.