[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Problems with secondary pass after merge

RavelationsRavelations
Vindictus Rep: 1,255
in General Discussion
Since the merge i cant log into my main account. my secondary password isn't being accepted it worked just fine before the merge, I'm unsure if i can send a ticket to support or not due to being locked out of my hotmail account when it got replaced with outlook, and despite them saying otherwise i've not been able to reclaim that account either, i know that i had a different SP on west but i cant remember it.

Technically it shouldn't matter, having different SPs since they all got merged into one server, Atleast thats what i thought. Reguardless though having all that hardwork and money thrown to the side is very frustrating. And i'd rather like to get it back

Comments

• ShiinaMashiroShiinaMashiro
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Can u login to nexon.net?? If u can, just need to change email. Then u can change 2nd password later :D
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    Im having troubles with the secondary password in game too...and changing it on account settings too LOL what a binded loop im in.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Sanuien wrote: »
    Im having troubles with the secondary password in game too...and changing it on account settings too LOL what a binded loop im in.

Same, i finally managed to change emails had to recreate a brand new one because it claimed the others were taken, even the emails of my siblings whom i know don't play the game or anything nexon related for that matter, and now the PIC reset code wont send. grade A+ customer service nexon. try harder