[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Solved] Permanently banned after merge.

TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
Vindictus Rep: 3,975
Posts: 290
Member
edited November 9, 2017 in General Discussion
So, my Lynn and Kai, West server is permanently banned after the merge. Here is a quick summary of the problem:

- My Lynn and Kai got banned in Feb 2017 because of some random reason that I don't know (with some other people, too).
- I asked to be unbanned. Thankfully Nexon did, but ONLY ON WEST.
- Both of them are still permanently banned everywhere else but West.
- This merge is based on East.
- Thus they are permanently banned now.
- I tried to contact Saygo few days ago, no reply yet.
DefIanceiMiniSaphreeGambIe

Comments

  • DefIanceDefIance
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Posts: 12
    Member
    edited November 8, 2017
    ..And i thought i was the only one banned, so i didn't want to make a post. I got banned for my first time after logging in after Maint was complete. Although, i do not know if my account was banned in other servers like you. All i know is, banned after merge, after having vindictus update around 3 hours ago, and leaving the launcher on since maint completed, then going stright to login. I already sent in a support ticket, so i can leave my update here as well if needed for information and reference as soon as i get a reply back.
  • VeldimeVeldime
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Posts: 2
    Member
    I also found I was banned after the merge. A few weeks ago I even had the issue where it said I was banned on East and AUS, I put in a ticket then and they said there was no block on my account. After which I was able to log into both those servers. And yet, here we are.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Posts: 290
    Member
    Veldime wrote: »
    I also found I was banned after the merge. A few weeks ago I even had the issue where it said I was banned on East and AUS, I put in a ticket then and they said there was no block on my account. After which I was able to log into both those servers. And yet, here we are.

    I sent a msg to Ehgess and he says that the customer support should be able to handle this. Two accounts of mine are affected, lets hope they can help solve this ASAP because I don't want to miss the ticket for Miri.
  • VeldimeVeldime
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    Posts: 2
    Member
    A bit of an update on my situation. I tried again about an hour later, and it suddenly worked. I'm not sure if it was lag related or anything, as I did try relogging like 10 times with every time saying it was banned.
    iMini
  • GambIeGambIe
    Vindictus Rep: 2,820
    Posts: 113
    Member
    [CheatBan] EU ???

    Is this the error message you guys see when you click on NA server at login? I need help as well
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Posts: 290
    Member
    edited November 8, 2017
    GambIe wrote: »
    [CheatBan] EU ???

    Is this the error message you guys see when you click on NA server at login? I need help as well

    No, my problem is the game give me a msg that I'm permanently banned.
    Veldime wrote: »
    A bit of an update on my situation. I tried again about an hour later, and it suddenly worked. I'm not sure if it was lag related or anything, as I did try relogging like 10 times with every time saying it was banned.

    I tried, but my accounts are still banned :(
  • DefIanceDefIance
    Vindictus Rep: 320
    Posts: 12
    Member
    edited November 9, 2017
    GambIe wrote: »
    [CheatBan] EU ???

    Is this the error message you guys see when you click on NA server at login? I need help as well

    Nope. I just get dc'd after saying my account was banned. It says something of "you have been dissconnected from the server" whatever messege it says when you normally dissconnect from server

    UPDATE- I got a reply hours ago, and my account's ban has been lifted. It was due on their end, not mine so it's all good now.
    GambIe
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    Posts: 290
    Member
    They answered my ticket and telling me my ban is lifted, so it's solved now.
    GambIeclickhere