[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Oh Classic Nexon

oCharlotteoCharlotte
Vindictus Rep: 1,345
in General Discussion
Extension after Extension, Should just dedicate an entire day to these major updates and when you're ready to roll it out you roll it out and tell everyone about it.

I say this so you can save everyone the trouble and just work on your update and tell us when it's complete. Rather not sit here patiently waiting for the game to come online only to see yet another extension in my midst.

Don't stress yourselves and continue going until it's completed.

imyCpx4.png
Jinyie

Comments

• RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Oh well. I don't really mind the extension. I would rather they take their time and fix things right. Rather than rush to open the server and have to shut the server down later again for something they didn't fix.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    I mean it's not exactly a simple thing to do. I was expecting a few hiccups during this tbh. I'm fine with waiting as well, much rather it get done well rather then it come online before it's ready.
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    I don't know how many times I've said this. Overestimate, overestimate, overestimate. If you get it done beforehand? Your players will be happy it's done earlier than expected.

Underestimate and you get multiple extensions like these that serve to rustle everyone's jimbobs, especially if you have people than actually put time aside in their schedules and are doing the antsy dance because they thought they could actually wait it out.

I already knew this was going to happen. I knew there'd be at least two to three extensions, so I didn't worry about it. I was banking on 8-ish before the game became fully playable again.