[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Final Vindictus 7th Anniversary Facing the Book

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited October 27, 2017 in Contests and Events
Hi everyone,
We would like to apologize for missing the previous 2 “Vindictus 7th Anniversary Facing the Book Events”. In order to make up for it, we are including all the items we should have given away in one Facebook post!

22829554_10155521019756208_5660202753447750579_o.jpg?oh=d1cbb2070537f15a160368a2e5f51c17&oe=5AAD91D2

Here are the details:
Event dates: 10/27/17 – 11/03/17
When the post hits 300 Likes, we will unlock 1 server wide Destruction Safeguard Rune. Include your IGN and Server on the post to receive:
7 x Goddess Grace
1 x AP 700 Capsule
Note: All prizes will be distributed during the following weeks maintenance (11/8). Players must also have logged in once during the entire event period of 9/27/17 10:00 AM PDT – 11/03/2017 23:59 PM PDT

Link to the Vindictus Facebook post here: https://www.facebook.com/Vindictus/photos/a.448514941207.247318.379341796207/10155521019756208/?type=3&theater

Link to information about the Event Prizing here: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/12218/vindictus-7th-anniversary-facing-the-book-prizing?new=1

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Not to be rude, ungrateful or something, but the Destruction Safeguard Rune is considered useless by a lot of people, including myself. Please consider giving away other runes next time, even if they would be regular unstable ones. That's my opinion at least.
    MadcobraDaftFelix
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    edited October 30, 2017
    Its not rude. Its the truth. Face the book? I don't want any of my friends on FB knowing that i tolerate and accept the abuse that Nexon dishes out! Many of my friends play other games and were actually driven to them by the lack of care, effort, or enthusiasm that Nexon NA showed in Vindictus. They know even better than me how the other regions get better events, better shop items, and an overall better promising game(some of them are sea players). Can't wait to see whats in store for November.

Here's an idea: if you want FB likes, make the game into something players like! Don't try to buy likes with cheap trinkets the same way Obama bought votes. He had eight years to become a better United States official(i refuse to put the the word President next to his name). Nexon NA - the players have GIVEN you seven years. You're gonna have to EARN the eighth.
    SLAMMENING420Bounty
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    You wonder why the forums are completely dead. Anyway, the truth hurts. I am in shock of how they run their customer care. I hear people bad mouthing my company all the time because it's 10,000+ big and when it comes to customer care you don't know what you're going to get when you call into a 1-800. This is why every employee needs to carry the company on their shoulders to try resolve the actual problems. I get it; they have no power and in some cases their hands might be tied. I won't turn the other cheek when Nexon finally comes out and says we're not supporting this game anymore considering how many times it happened with games that were arguably far more successful. I guess Devcat and Nexon truly have no other choices.
  • Dante2k4Dante2k4
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    i dond recive nothing after mentenante
  • DaftFelixDaftFelix
    Vindictus Rep: 480
    quietguy wrote: »
    Here's an idea: if you want FB likes, make the game into something players like! Don't try to buy likes with cheap trinkets the same way Obama bought votes. He had eight years to become a better United States official(i refuse to put the the word President next to his name). Nexon NA - the players have GIVEN you seven years. You're gonna have to EARN the eighth.

Are you the kind of person that has to shoehorn Obama, George Soros and the Clintons into every discussion they can? Too much Alex Jones, Glen Beck, and Limbaugh for you man. Proven liar Donald Trump has been president for two years already and you're STILL going on about Obama? However I feel about Trump, he's still president (probably our worst one yet) and gets the title, even if he did lose the popular election according to official facts (and not conspiracy theories or "alternative facts") thanks to the bullshit electoral college system. You may not like Obama (because of partisan thinking more than anything else probably) but he was still the president, get over it my dude.

Nobody offered me anything for my vote... I shoulda' held out for at least a toaster I guess.
  • DaftFelixDaftFelix
    Vindictus Rep: 480
    Nothing for the 8th year?