[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Black Elchulus Wings Cosmetic

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
in General Discussion
They were released in Sept 2015 with the Scarlet Flute Boxes... and I don't recall them ever showing up for sales since then. Have they only shown up once in the entire history of this game?

And when are we due for a re-release of them, since new characters have come out since sept 2015?

Comments

• ThyHippoThyHippo
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Honestly I dont think they will be re-released unfortunately. Ive been wanting another chance at the Wild Santa Jacket since Christmas 2012 into 2013 if I remember correctly. Cant remember 100% if they re-released that but just to show that certain things just wont be coming back sadly.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited October 27, 2017
    I have this vague memory that they did release it a 2nd time... but i try googling it and nothing comes up except Sept 2015. So that's why i made this thread to see if anyone knows it was ever released again.

I believe this vague memory that i am having is that they did release it a 2nd time recently over in the KR version, but not over here in NA yet.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    Rereleased on Black Friday Nov 2016
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited October 27, 2017
    Oh you're right, i remember why I didn't try to buy it in Nov 2016 now.... because they tried to sell it at $5 a RNG box with a 6% chance WITHOUT A SAFETY NET unlike the first time back in 2015.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/18900/black-friday-sales-cyber-monday

The first time they sold it was much better because it had a safety net of Scarlet Flute Petals that you could accumulate to buy the wings if you didnt get them from the RNG box.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/3746/taking-flight-sales