[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Clicking Responsiveness Issues

AerodosAerodos
Vindictus Rep: 610
edited October 26, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I've noticed that there are quite some problems with mouse clicking responsiveness in Vindictus. I will try to left click in battle to build up to specific smashes however it might take several clicks for one normal attack or it might not work at all after 10 clicks. I've recently built a new computer, however I'm quite positive it has nothing to do with the new computer. I've experienced this problem before with my old setup, although it was more prominent with the belclaire smash in which it just wouldn't work after a few rolls and tapping or even holding left click.

Other games are completely fine in this regard. I've tried on CSGO, LoL, Overwatch, Stick Fight: The Game, etc and the clicking is always fully responsive. Below I'll link a video to show exactly what I mean. I used NohBoard to present an onscreen keyboard and it registers my clicks on it but the game fails to do the same.

Video Link

The reason I'm bringing this issue up is because it makes combat feel frustrating when you are unable to get consistency with attacks.

Comments

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited October 26, 2017
    This has to do with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
  • AerodosAerodos
    Vindictus Rep: 610
    edited October 26, 2017
    Mainichi wrote: »
    This has to do with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    Ah alright. Are you familiar with what I might have to change to avoid or circumvent the issue?

Edit: Ah nvm. I found the forum thread regarding it (Link). I didn't know that this was such a recent issue and that the devs are still looking into it. I'll send a ticket to them with appropriate info. Thanks for the help.