[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Invisible quick boats

MadcobraMadcobra
Vindictus Rep: 5,230
edited October 26, 2017 in General Discussion
Hello i just wanted to bring it up here , seeing the previous thread got deleted . There is a new bug since last patch with quick boats party . Sometimes when u create a party your boats is invisible on quick boat and u need to create again new one . People hosting for randoms players can wait forever for members to join their boats if they are not warned . Didnt knew in what section to put this issue so just desribed in here

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    edited October 26, 2017
    Your thread was not deleted; it’s located in the Bug Reporting section here, if that’s what you’re referring to.

You can submit a report with evidence which will help, but please avoid spreading FUD.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited October 26, 2017
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Your thread was not deleted; it’s located in the Bug Reporting section here, if that’s what you’re referring to.

You can submit a report with evidence which will help, but please avoid spreading FUD.

That glitch has happened to me before, and it's been present for years. You need to stop claiming everything is FUD lol.

The thread you linked isn't related to the quick battle party glitch that Madcobra is referring to though. I saw the thread yesterday or a few days ago, but it seems to be gone now. I don't remember who the thread creator was, but they were saying that when they make boats, people don't join for hours. Someone else posted about the glitch in that thread, and I believe others said they have seen it as well via testing with friends.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited October 26, 2017
    It was a thread by ziggyblade about `the game being more dead than ever` or something, as nobody joined his boat for over an hour. I contributed that it might be a bug I am experiencing even twice a day as I am hosting S3 raids, someone else confirmed. Problem about it is that You can't tell when it happens, unless someone You were raiding with simply cannot join your new QB. This happens since 7th anniversary or the small halloween update/maintenance afterwards.

As for people disappearing (which is unrelated) - in Colhen Docks when You get near water (on the wooden floor/pedestal), everyone disappears until You go back on dirt. Unsure when it begun, but possibly with halloween makeover.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited October 26, 2017
    SirRFI wrote: »
    It was a thread by ziggyblade about `the game being more dead than ever` or something, as nobody joined his boat for over an hour. I contributed that it might be a bug I am experiencing even twice a day as I am hosting S3 raids, someone else confirmed. Problem about it is that You can't tell when it happens, unless someone You were raiding with simply cannot join your new QB. This happens since 7th anniversary or the small halloween update/maintenance afterwards.

As for people disappearing (which is unrelated) - in Colhen Docks when You get near water (on the wooden floor/pedestal), everyone disappears until You go back on dirt. Unsure when it begun, but possibly with halloween makeover.

i Agree it was the thread mentioned here , thank you @SirRFI , and i cant really report it because how i can give evidence for something invisible :P , its just a bug what affects hosting . The thread metnioned my Aquasol its other issue
  • TamagoTamago

That disappearing is because there are 4 different instances in Colhen now: one in the town itself, one at docks, one at ferry, and one at mission board/ actual dock portion of the docks. I don't think that's what the thread is referring to though. I've had a glitch that happens randomly, where people are right next to you/ in the same area, but disappear or don't show up unless you relog or cc back.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited October 26, 2017
    Guess I can provide evidence, if standing in S3 carriage lobby alone in QB room and one or two people telling me it's invisible is any evidence in first place.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited October 26, 2017
    Mainichi wrote: »

That disappearing is because there are 4 different instances in Colhen now: one in the town itself, one at docks, one at ferry, and one at mission board/ actual dock portion of the docks. I don't think that's what the thread is referring to though. I've had a glitch that happens randomly, where people are right next to you/ in the same area, but disappear or don't show up unless you relog or cc back.

i repeat its the other thread , its not the one what i meant please read describe of bug
  • TamagoTamago
    edited October 26, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »

i repeat its th eother thread , its not the one what i meant please read describe of bug

I know that's not the thread you're talking about. I mentioned it in my post above that Aquasol linked the wrong thread and even explained what the correct thread was. SirRFI confirmed it.

I'm just explaining that the disappearing SirRFI mentioned is different from what the thread Aquasol linked is talking about. There is actually a glitch involving that, but there were also changes to how characters are loaded/ appear in town.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    You need to stop claiming everything is FUD lol.

My line about that was in reference to OP’s post, specifically something removed.

• TamagoTamago

My line about that was in reference to OP’s post, specifically something removed.

Regardless, the thread does seem to be gone. I can't find it either, and I even looked at ziggyblade's post history to try to find it.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited October 26, 2017

I dont see where you see FUD , i described the problem and the previous thread about it got removed , it wasnt mine thread but i think this bug its a big problem if people arent warned they may think game is dead how creator of previous deleted thread , and they may quit game too . That was my only point to warn them here not to send report about bug