[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Bots ruining the S3 material market?

MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
Vindictus Rep: 2,615
edited October 25, 2017 in General Discussion
So am I supposed to believe that names like 'Wdfgh' 'Mdfrgh' 'gjjhf' 'Zjhtyff' are legit people who 'hand-farmed' hundreds of batches of these materials?

Is it even worth it to report them or they like to let bots run loose ?
ISnatchMoney

Comments

• TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    tir coins would soooo help :D
  • LaxusDragSlayerLaxusDragSlayer
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    edited October 25, 2017
    i dont really notice them... i just play the game and have fun <3
    BabyDani
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    i dont really notice them... i just play the game and have fun <3

well I have a couple hundred materials in my bag (which I farmed fthis summer) waiting to be sold.
    Seeing godly cloth drop from 35k gold to 2k is definitely not a pleasant look.
    F*ck bots
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    I mean it kind of balances out the ridiculous, stupidity of massively overpricing the entire rest of the market. I haven't really noticed them myself either, since it is really easy to get these mats now.
  • jonny974jonny974
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    not only s3 also material for craft , it's to rare for player to farm and end up cost more 10k for piece this way bots get alot of golds , i try farms those jouneymans pigment by myself i get really a small number and very random . well the bad part is i need those mats and i'm giving alot of money to bots maybe i dont know , but tryng raise craft after this pigment uptade is very annoyng and expensive.
  • ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    You can never really tell if theyre bots or not, but with those ign's it's most likely in this case....

If you hoard your s3 mats since the very beginning, it's very possible to obtain 10k of each mat... but that's up to the player.

This discussion has been closed.