[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Does any1 know the most populated/stable servers?

7th_Sister7th_Sister
Vindictus Rep: 625
edited October 18, 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
I don't mean NA/EU but actually KR/TW/CN/JP.
I have two friends that would play on garena's TW, so I was wondering if TW has a rather large population and if not would CN/JP be better? Long story short we used to play blade & soul but get bored of the same 2-3 dungeons and no fashion customization tbh. And vindi's classes just are so amazing compared to any other mmo i have played.

I would ASSUME that NA/EU has more ppl than JP for example but you know, ever since the RISE nation attacked, I've seen a lot less people and that's kinda scary....
especially since Ghost in the Shell just bit the bullet and is closing now (no pun intended, okay that was intended maybe)

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    If I had to guess, I would choose CN.
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    CN likely has the most players. The game is far more celebrated there as well. Their conventions would include Vindictus cosplays, statues, murals, and whatnot. It's also likely that it's the region that provides the larger profit.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    CN requires a telephone number to register now, according to post I read.