[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can i use this program without getting banned???

ZuzukZuzuk
Vindictus Rep: 1,690
in General Discussion

I know hackshield loves to autoban people, so im asking before even trying, its a program that allows you to configure your controller anyway you want, more importantly, set up sticks sensibility and make the xbox controller home button usefull.

Comments

• LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    edited October 18, 2017
    EDIT : Nvm, +wow +wow

I need this software too !

Used xpadder and joytokey in the past and they are safe, but I couldn't achieve what I wanted i.e faster camera control with controller because it's horribly slow with in game setting even if I got used to it. Need to know about this one O.o

Just found this :

clickhere
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    exactly my point!!, and here i am asking before even trying, vindi hack shield is known for not liking bunch of programs so better safe than sorry, but no mod bothers to reply =_=

(2nd post that gets deleted btw, thx mods for your usefull work >_>)
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Since it’s altering controller functionality and not any of the game’s interface or operations, it should in most cases be just fine.

As a note, we cannot always respond right away, so your patience is appreciated.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    cool thx
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    They're going to hold you to that claim, Aquasol. 0.0