[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What's the deal with these time-limited cosmetics?

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
in General Discussion
With this event, we're able to get 30-day grim graveyard (green ghostly skulls around our feet). I personally love this effect, but why on earth is it only for 30 days? Why not a permanent version - or even better for you guys (Nexon company to make a $$ profit) why not add it to the NX cash shop to purchase?

The same issue with the 7th anniversary white light angel wings that flap up and down when you activate them.... only lasts for 90 days, then expires... poof , gone forever. Why not add these effect cosmetics permanently, or make $$$ and sell them to people who will buy?
llWoodsll

Comments

• ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    For the same reason they only have items in the cash shop for a limited amount of time: Nexon has always erroneously believed that making things temporary increases sales and player satisfaction.
    Madcobra
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    edited October 11, 2017
    That only works if they actually bring things back.

Like last year's cat eyes. Rippity ippity: here lies something nice.

EDIT:
    Oh wow, literally everything has a timer on it. That sucks. I still have candy and other treats dating back to 2010, saving them just because I can. To hell with the ghost aura, I don't like not being able to hoard something as basic as consumables.
    Rezi
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    hiiii comet alsoooo cat eyes being timed is horrible