[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Zecallion Head Outfit Piece dyeable in KR?

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
edited October 10, 2017 in General Discussion
Someone reported that the Zecallion Lion head piece is dyeable in KR (previously it wasn't, like ours is right now, un-dyeable). I just wanted to make sure if that was true or not. And if it's true that it became dyeable over in KR, then will we be getting that patch as well here in NA?

Here is the thread of the person saying that the head is dyeable in KR...
http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/11124/why-cant-we-dye-zecallion-lion-head

Comments

• FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    I haven't seen any pics of a dyed zecallion head being posted on the KR website yet, haven't stalked the inven site as much, but I don't think it's dyeable in KR yet either...
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Furiel wrote: »
    I haven't seen any pics of a dyed zecallion head being posted on the KR website yet, haven't stalked the inven site as much, but I don't think it's dyeable in KR yet either...

well thanks for the reply - i havent seen a dyeable head either in KR videos. Yet the person who made that thread said they saw many different zecallion head colors on players. Does anyone on East server know Uwaterloo? that's the person who made the thread, i'd contact them myself thru an in-game mail.... but i am not on east server. maybe i should make a char on east to contact them...