[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Has this outfitter ever arrived here yet to NA?

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
in General Discussion
2e800115-3004-47b6-ad1d-5613f115b55b.png

it came out back in KR version July 2016.

Has it been here in NA yet? because i dont remember seeing it here yet...

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited October 8, 2017
    gacha prize a few months ago,

o apparently it was 9 months ago, lmao
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited October 7, 2017
    oh.. was it airtight where you can sell it on the market? or did you have to complete depend on RNG luck to get it? Or did you get tokens with each gacha you opened to pay for it if you accrued enough tokens?

And when do you think we'll get these two over here? It's been a good two years since they came out over in korea , they are the winners of the KR outfitter contest.

i10537257402.jpg
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    It was airtight and also pretty cheap, like 30m.
    The war general set or whatever.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I think we got it 9 months ago - from Elite Lucky Boxes: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/19946/vind-x-mas-sale
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    oh.. was it airtight where you can sell it on the market? or did you have to complete depend on RNG luck to get it? Or did you get tokens with each gacha you opened to pay for it if you accrued enough tokens?

And when do you think we'll get these two over here? It's been a good two years since they came out over in korea , they are the winners of the KR outfitter contest.

i10537257402.jpg

It's the War General Set and you shouldn't have that much difficulty finding it since it was airtight. Being on East, I see it up on the MP pretty frequently varying between 50-90M.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    hey look its royal cadet set