[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Primal Flame Weapon Skin fusion question

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
edited September 30, 2017 in General Discussion
I was told that the Primal Flame Weapon Skin green glow is bound to the weapon shape that it originally comes with.
e.g. Hurk's K-9 sword appearance, or Lann's twin Raider's spears/swords (hooked ends) --- have the green flame glow attached to that weapon shape.
So when you fuse the primal flame weapon skins to your main weapon, then the green flame glow AND its original weapon shape (e.g. Hurk's K-9 or Lann's Raider weapon shapes) will be transferred... and your main weapon shape will not adopt the green flame glow exclusively. Is this correct?

Because I saw a Lann in Colhen today with twin Braha swords appearance WITH the primal flame green glow on them! I tried to ask how he got them on there, but he logged off before answering me.

Can anyone answer my question?

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Are you sure it was braha ts? Primal twin swords is infinity not braha and i didnt noticed so far green glow on any other weapon then original primal , its weird
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    I'm sure - here's your proof.

raeV6lK.jpg
    oFXiY59.jpg

Yeah this is the first player I have seen with a different weapon set other than the original primal weapon structure!

So guys, what's going on here?
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited October 1, 2017
    Wait, those are infinity twin swords right? When I clicked his info, it said Braha +15 twin swords, but i guess the skin is infinity swords with primal flame ? I must have gotten confused, thinking that the raider's primal flame spears would be the same as raider's primal flame swords.....
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited October 1, 2017
    Its infinity primal ts fused with braha