[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

game launch blocked

kikokiko
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Tech Support
hi i download vindictus and when i click on play in nexon launcher it doesnt wokrs launcher show me game launch bolcek what i can do with it ? can you help me please ?

Comments

• CalvindicatorCalvindicator
    Vindictus Rep: 830
    Is there a screenshot or something that pops up? It'd be nice if we could visualize exactly what pops up
    kiko
  • NyuStoneNyuStone
    Vindictus Rep: 110
    I have the exact same problem. A few months ago I had to quit temporarily and when I came back today, my account got transferred to the new Nexon and I downloaded the game again. When I click on PLAY, it says "Game Launch Blocked", as it can be seen here: http://prntscr.com/dff4yj

I'm out of your service area because you transferred me. Will I lose the money invested in the game?
    kiko
  • kikokiko
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    and i need a solution for this situation
  • CalvindicatorCalvindicator
    Vindictus Rep: 830
    There has been an ongoing error regarding account blocks and "log in through the Vindictus website to continue." It's a bit upsetting because all I've heard is that we're supposed to send in a ticket to Nexon and they'll get back to us. By experience, most likely within several years.
  • Nelly0416Nelly0416
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    Since both of you seem to be using Nexon Launcher... see if you can give it a try through Steam, just for the sake of troubleshooting.
    Most likely totally unrelated, but my game started crashing before it loads since the update when launched thru Nexon Launcher. I've used Nexon launcher since they came out with it, but for now, I'm using Steam cuz that doesn't crash and I can actually play.