[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

100k NX wings

Comments

• InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    osap wrote: »
    Ah man.. they had some pretty descent updates past few months after the rise update but this update is bit disappointing..

It is, but there is some good stuff for f2p. Free +11, new seal shop items, easy to get enhance/enchant rune. Idk, it is a little dry for content and the outfits are cash grabby in this update but I am liking the side stuff.
    WarielAndromedaGMTabbed
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    This makes me sad, 7 long years and this is what we get in terms of an event.
    Stop viewing us as dollar signs.

Just when you think it might be a good idea to return to Vindi, they trolled us so hard.

What was the point of even getting involved in the discussion of returning outfitters?
    Ehgess wrote: »
    Is there any other outfits you guys would like to see?
    I'm directing the team to this thread for input.

I think we were expecting much more once a GM actually got involved in the conversation. But let us not forget - this IS NexonNA. They let us down, again. We shouldn't be surprised.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    It's better than spending 100 bucks on Regina Faire and get nothing I guess. I was really hoping for succubus mate to be the main prize instead of the wing though.
    AndromedaGMWarielTabbed
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    It's better than spending 100 bucks on Regina Faire and get nothing I guess. I was really hoping for succubus mate to be the main prize instead of the wing though.

IIRC Succy Mate is straight up 250K NX to get, and I'm not surprised they waited on it. They can get $100 from you now and $250 then, so why not?
    AndromedaGMWarielTabbed
  • GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    It's not really a shocker at this point. Nexon's always been out to destroy your wallet. Gatchas and Runes were always a clear indication of wanting money, and with the incoming Succubus mate like Proto said, I'm sure a lot of people are going to want to try to get that, which is more money to them, then there's the incoming Iset and Havan pet, and God only knows how expensive that's going to be, and the trend will continue.

Vindictus is still a game with a lot of potential. I still have it downloaded on my computer, hoping for the day that something will entice me to come back and play it like a crack addict like I used to. For now though, it's in a very ill state.

I do like that they're giving more F2P options so that people can get geared up and try to be on par with people who do dump money into the game, like the Seal of Bravery shop runes, and stopping a lot of the good lower rank scrolls from blowing up equipment. Sure, it may require a lot of farming (Seals of Bravery) but it's possible. I also feel like Nexon should really come down on prices, it would encourage more people to want to buy instead of people looking at it like "$100 are you kidding me?" I know some people don't care about prices because they can afford it, but there's quite a good amount of people who can't drop money like that because of whatever reasons they may have (Too expensive, not enough income, personal costs like bills, etc.)

A farming event would be nice, some free gifts would've been cool, I liked the kill x boss x amount of times server wide and getting items too. Unfortunate for that event though it would never get completed because of how low the population is.

But oh well. We'll continue to go unheard, Nexon will continue to do what they want, and it's just up to us players to accept the changes or quit. Personally it does hurt me, I've met a good amount of friends on this game, my best friends even. I talk and hang out with them every day. Met them 5 years ago. To watch Nexon use this game as cash grab city like this hurts. A lot. It's gotten way worse than when I remember first playing.

TL;DR - Nexon should really stop focusing on the money scenario and focus on bringing in and retaining customers.
    AndromedaGMPrototypemindWarielTabbedDelterosPixelPantsuEngel
  • BryanZubineBryanZubine
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited September 28, 2017
    People being salty for the $100 wing meanwhile we had the $200 black wings back in 2013, this is nothing new but people will eventually forget just like before. Also, not like we didnt get any free stuff or anything, just a few enhance/enchant/fusion runes and a +11 rune for 90s.
    Wariel
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited September 28, 2017
    h5mEPke.gif

Now more than ever the game needs union of all players, as part of the team that manages the game in our server need to get more involved with the community and listen our ideas or nonconformities.

In relation to the events is true now the event for anniversary is very remarkable priority to the investment of NX that the benefit or prize that many players were looking for in relation to this cosmetic of 100k of NX is just one example. In both the cosmetic and improving the character's team, the runes are always grateful but it is true that the gifts for anniversary can be better more if is for 7 longer years for play.

The general atmosphere of the events is always very pleasant when everyone in the community participate, but that is why the game is still desirable when we have events for participate for example: objetive events ,bingo, mission , etc.

Personally I still love this game only for the combat system, history and friendships. Vindictus is my main game and if I have any desire is that the game resurrect that can only be possible if they pose more in depth events and content since relying on new characters does not help in the long run if the system remains the same, so events should keep the interest in the game, help and motivate all players without distinction. Focus on only players who invest money is not a good way since the process of updating can sometimes take months or years and depending on this makes the game very volatile.

If we depend on players who only invest money that happens with the average player who are the majority of the community, probably we continue to lost people. I ask myself if it is a game free to play should always remember that the basis of the game system we are all , my dear team we need to remember this before to create events. Is true that for promote certain special sales is good way for stability & support to the game continues to be profitable and have profits for continue for more years on the server, but not rely solely on winning also have to offer to engage all players without distinction for the game continue more years in the market without forgetting the section of innovation that this is already part of the developers in the game system.

0tWXxCg.gif

I hope to the team continue proposing activities , contest , events & updates that motivate and encourage the players.
    I conclude my opinion by saying that it is always good to take advantage of and thank the team that offers us certain seasons, good gifts sometimes they are very comfortable and others are not perfect, so now we are must to continue as players play with fun , friendly way & wait for the team listen our ideas & criticism for the benefit of the community and the game , showing our opinions we can encourage feedback and improvement in the next updates, greetings good night. :) <3
    PixelPantsu
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    i like this event c: cheaper older outfitters than the normal 27k nx but i dun like how gangster set was put in x.x
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    edited September 29, 2017
    i like this event c: cheaper older outfitters than the normal 27k nx but i dun like how gangster set was put in x.x

same i didnt like this event when i first saw it, but now that I think about it, I woulda bought at least 3 of those 20k nx outfitters any ways. so basically paid 20k nx for the 4th one with a free gangster o3o, my only hate for this event is that the outfitters are really limited in the box. :( they shoulda made everything fair game, or more options.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

same i didnt like this event when i first saw it, but now that I think about it, I woulda bought at least 3 of those 20k nx outfitters any ways. so basically paid 20k nx for the 4th one with a free gangster o3o, my only hate for this event is that the outfitters are really limited in the box. :( they shoulda made everything fair game, or more options.

Why though? You paid for it as is. As long as players continue to give them money for what those players admit is not up to the standards of what they want, why would Nexon ever offer more?