[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

where were you when channel 1 happened

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
in General Discussion
GUn3UX2.jpg

Comments

• RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    playing Swtor
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    too lazy to switch channels
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    was having fun with friends
    Suhpreme
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Was asleep. Also probably not in the same server.
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    Doing it all over again :P

2133f0400cf4bee9f21d4c15fbe6030b.gif
  • ReziRezi
    No Cheerleaders in history have ever done that. Nor Ravers. The dev that made these was high.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Rezi wrote: »
    No Cheerleaders in history have ever done that. Nor Ravers. The dev that made these was high.

Read my thread, since you don't know what the new emotes are.
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/11561/new-emotes-explanation
    KingRichRice
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Lol yes it happened again. So crowded and so much movement that my memory on my other (old) laptop pegged on its memory 6GBs, and the game crashed. it was great though. GO EAST SERVER.
  • ReziRezi
    edited September 24, 2017
    Mainichi wrote: »

Read the in-game emote titles. They say Cheerleader and Rave. Idgaf what their JP names are. If you're going to give an emote a name, it should match the emote. If they wanted Wotegai emotes they should have named them Wotegai and Wotegai2, not Cheerleader and Rave.

I would have loved real Cheerleader and Rave emotes. They would be complex and hardcore, not this stupid J-pop fad dung.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055

Read the in-game emote titles. They say Cheerleader and Rave. Idgaf what their JP names are. If you're going to give an emote a name, it should match the emote. If they wanted Wotegai emotes they should have named them Wotegai and Wotegai2, not Cheerleader and Rave.

I would have loved real Cheerleader and Rave emotes. They would be complex and hardcore, not this stupid J-pop fad dung.

You must be new when it comes to translations and Nexon
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited September 25, 2017

Those aren't even the JP emote names. Wotagei is just a type of dance/ performance, and the emotes themselves are wotagei moves.

I'm telling you what the emote actions actually are, since you obviously didn't know and said whoever designed them was high. NA did not design them, and they clearly did not know what they were either.

NA has mistranslated a lot of other items or did not know what they were, like the waterballoon yoyo in that yukata outfitter. They called it a pouch instead.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    I think a solid Who Cares, pretty much sums up this entire thread.
    PhoebeHalliwel
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Rave is horrid, keeps my waist static and breaks my legs while pushing my feet through the ground.

Anybody have a screenshot of the new cat tail? I don't want to open mine until I know what color it is.
    Rezi
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    CometCupid wrote: »
    Rave is horrid, keeps my waist static and breaks my legs while pushing my feet through the ground.

Anybody have a screenshot of the new cat tail? I don't want to open mine until I know what color it is.

the color is random and cant be dyed

b6c90a87ed92a5e79e56ea93499877f4.jpg
    CometCupid
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    That sucks.

I thought I'd only need one, turns out this entire time I should have been collecting bingo on everybody and mass opening tail boxes for the color I want.

Thanks anyway.
  • ReziRezi
    It's stupid that they can't be dyed. Mine is literally pure white for all 3 colors.
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Mine came out bright pink for all three. Can't wait for the day they decide to capitalize on this frustration by creating tail/wing-only dyes.
  • ReziRezi
    edited September 25, 2017
    Oh, it'll never happen, just like them keeping super popular cash items in the store permanently instead of wasting their potential by selling them only a few months every other year (if resold at all). Nexon doesn't know how to maximize profits.
  • Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    I miss the attention bish parties (