[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New player gear upgrade

NogriNogri
Vindictus Rep: 410
edited September 23, 2017 in New Recruits
Greetings community!

I have started play vindictus for 3th time now and I realy enjoy the game but I am starting remember why I stopped play before. As a new player I have only the free lvl 90 gear which usually enough for do chapter 1 raids but it's so annoying when they kicked me out for party 4 5 times in a row because my gear. Can you tell me what is the best way to get some better gear which is enough for do the full content?

My first opinion was farm enough gold for buy a realy good weapon but after my free VIP cupon expired, my cash growing extremly slowly

Thanks for your answers!
Ertxz18

Comments

• SpaneySpaney
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    As a newbie here too what other people recommended is to get: lvl90 orange weap +11-12, with atleast rank8 enchants(much cheaper than dullahan )and then a mix of 2xlvl90 orange gear and 3 dullahan purple (or orange core +purple mats), get it to +8 and put some decent enchants on them, as for accesorys get what helps you the most and put some rank9 enchants on them at least.
    Ertxz18