[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Will Miri be easy/hard to play?

Vintage_WineVintage_Wine
Vindictus Rep: 850
in Future Content
What do you think? Will she be very skill based or just whack whack with her bow/sword thing and then dragon mode?

Comments

• SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    In terms of throwing damage and not caring about dying or not, probably easy, but if you're trying to stay alive in raids like Neam or not get hit in Ein it will probably be more of a challenge. I feel like if whoever's playing is familiar with Arisha, Karok, or TS Vella would probably be good with her defensively?
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    She has a decent dodge and some special evasive attack with a dash in follow up. She is on the slow side, at least in the lower levels from what I've tried. Felt like Delia speed with faster more interesting enders. Kind of worries me because, at least in my limited experience, Delia has felt like the hardest character to actually do what you want in fights. But Im sure good players with good gear will make her amazing.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Easiest character to play in the game, even easier than Kai.
    Quinque
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    the dragon bar - sp convert is a bit like Arisha.

It's hard to tell before actually playing with her for a month or two to draw any useful conclusion
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    From playing her, I say she's a bit laid back if you have a brain.
    The third spin of her Dragon Flames has a long recovery time if you plan to do anything but another spin after it, the fourth Dragon Flames spin has a shorter recovery time but longer than the first two Dragon Flame Spins. Sadly the two big circles are most fun/easiest to do full damage with.

In trans mode, use and abuse her back step into dive for dodging as opposed to actual dodging or blocking since it lets you combo right after and can be used during most of her animations.

You will struggle for stamina if you plan on just attacking mindlessly and not getting enough stacks for stam recovery block, which you need to block in order to proc at 3-5 stacks. (Miri can easily run out of stam often in Braha cause she can't block their attacks therefore no stam recovery).

That's all I could conjure up for now.
    Kiyouji
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    I've played her a bit on the Taiwan servers and she's not too hard and not too easy. She has a lot of iframe skills like her "karok block" as well as just amazing mobility and good damage. I would say harder for newer players but if you're good with timing blocks and doges she shouldn't be too hard to play. Especially when she does a ton of damage.