[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Post Rise Kai Controller Support

X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in Kai
So any Kais out there that use an XBOX360 style controller? I have 0 problems with it so far except 1: the sensititvity. The view sensititivty is actually REDUCED for KAI as opposed to other character, and I find it a bit too slow for aiming.
I've though about using a 3rd party program to adjust the aim sensitivity, but NEXON, and I don't want to be banned.

So my question: Is there a way to adjust aim sensitivity with a controller in-game (they were supposed to add more controller support for Kai in Rise), or it not does anyone use a 3rd party program WITHOUT any "unauthorized" program detected or other ban worthy issues?

Comments

• HairDryerHairDryer
    Vindictus Rep: 770
    I've recently started to also gamepad with Kai (my elbow is injured so it's much easier) and I've found the same issue with no resolution, the aiming is very slow and it transitions into secondaries, so landing the Soul Splitters in Dulla is bit annoying. But on a positive note, I feel like EEA charges faster more frequently with the controller.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Yeah this controller "update" with rise was 1 step forward 2 stpes back. Hurk, Karok, and LANN got nerfed by the update, Kai became playable but not really...