[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Primal Flame Weapon Skins

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
edited September 12, 2017 in Future Content
Just wondering when these primal flame weapon skins appeared in KR before they hit NA?

Have there been any more weapon skins shown up in KR after primal flame ?

Since Hero Box is here to stay, can we expect devcat/nexon to put more different types of weapon skins in the box as time goes on?

Comments

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited September 15, 2017
    No we got no such thing on KR. Not the first time NA has had exclusive things tho.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    thanks for the reply.

i thought something was weird when they just suddenly appeared here, since i keep track of future content forum, kr fan sites etc.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Ah yeah I understand. I tend to basically live here now so xD feel free to ask me questions and I'll answer them the best I can. Everything I translate is roughly done so expect SOME inaccuracy but for the most part it's usually pretty accurate.
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I'm not sure about the other regions, but I know JP got the primal weapon flame weapons in July then we closely followed suit.

Link: http://heroes.nexon.co.jp/notice/update.aspx?no=2260

Gave me hopes of us getting the absolute stones but a las no dice :/
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Ah yeah I understand. I tend to basically live here now so xD feel free to ask me questions and I'll answer them the best I can. Everything I translate is roughly done so expect SOME inaccuracy but for the most part it's usually pretty accurate.

Kr has the black flame weapons or something of the like I believe. Or maybe I was just seeing outfitter effects.
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    death lady/knight have black flames, and so do cursed devil wings, or anyone with cursed flames debuff.

if kr had the primal flame weapons, they would probably be the same color as ours
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Correct. That's just Death Knight and Death Lady outfits.