[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Song of the Plains Quest Bugged

FoxityFoxity
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited September 6, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I've been trying to get the [Flower] item for the quest Song of the Plains for almost two weeks now to no avail. The quest says to find the flower in the battle Trampled Plains, but no matter how many times I complete that battle, it won't drop. I've done a bit of research, and other people have this problem. They were able to solve it by going to different battles and having it drop for them there. However, I've done the battles Revenge, Trampled Plains, Gnoll Patrol, The Pursuit, and The Fleeing Gnoll King without the flower dropping for me. Does anyone else have this problem, or has anyone found a battle that I haven't tried that drops the flower?

Edit: I forgot to add that I've been completing these battles in a party with my boyfriend. Do I have to do these battles solo?

Comments

• ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    The wiki says you should be finding Weeds instead, but this may have changed in Rise. I personally remember a flower but I wasn't paying attention... You should constantly look at your quest window to see if the step to get the Flower has been completed.
  • FoxityFoxity
    Rezi wrote: »
    The wiki says you should be finding Weeds instead, but this may have changed in Rise. I personally remember a flower but I wasn't paying attention... You should constantly look at your quest window to see if the step to get the Flower has been completed.

Thanks for your reply :) Yeah, the wiki contradicts what my quest log says. I took a screenshot:
    11aemtz.png

I'm just not sure what to do at this point. I accepted the quest before the Rise update, and I think the update may have bugged the quest.
  • FoxityFoxity
    bump c: