[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Nurse & Matador Outfitter Glitch?

ShiroJunShiroJun
Vindictus Rep: 520
in Bug Reporting
I noticed upon returning to the game after a long break that my Hurk's Matador Outfitter and my Evie's Nurse Outfitter were glitched. I've had this issue before with just Hurk's Matador Outfitter long ago and it was fixed but it seems to have come back but this time with both my Hurk and Evie's outfitters.

As shown below, you can see how a certain part in the outfitter sort of "extends." With Evie's Nurse Outfitter, it "extends and spazzes."

I do not know if this glitch happens based on character or perhaps even due to body type. However I do know that I seem to be the only one who sees the issue because none of my friends saw it and it was normal to them. I have already attempted to uninstall and then reinstall the game but the issue is still there. Any tips or help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

pO5SFHf.jpg
JUieVOA.jpg
UmRpFex.jpg
7UxvIeI.jpg
Anthonytonyboy

Comments

• ShiroJunShiroJun
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Just reporting that upon logging back in, this issue is now fixed for me. :)