[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question about upcoming Hurk 2nd weapon

SpareohSpareoh
Vindictus Rep: 425
edited August 26, 2017 in Future Content
I just made my 1st Hurk character because of his update coming up, it looks awesome! But will it be like Evie's scythe or Vella's chainblades where he won't have the option until level 10? Just wondering if I can go ahead and play on Hurk without missing out on the new weapon or if I should keep him at level 1 until the event.

Comments

• lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I really don't see why you need to wait play on your Hurk, you can just switch to the new weapon (Teide) when it comes out to try it out. That way you can at least have some AP saved up to use on the new weapon skills in-case you really like it.
  • SpareohSpareoh
    Vindictus Rep: 425
    I've played games where once you pick your weapon, you can't change and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't screwing up ^^ Thank you!
  • EffectEffect
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    edited August 29, 2017
    Spareoh wrote: »
    I've played games where once you pick your weapon, you can't change and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't screwing up ^^ Thank you!

Once Tiede comes out, any Hurk currently made or made in the future will be able to use it. Weapons aren't limited by a path choice, which means you can switch between them as you see fit (granted you have the AP). Go ahead and start leveling your Hurk. If you start now you should be level 95 by the time it comes out, granted you play a fair bit :)
    Spareoh