[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[OFFICIAL] Dullahan Speedrun Team Registration

Comments

• vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited October 14, 2017
    Blyat wrote: »
    Uh, I realise this is kinda late (also the deadline times were kinda confusing), but as only one full team is signed up I hope you'll let us join.

Team Name: iw2d [Aus]

Blight - Sword Vella
    Zulrah - Sword Fiona
    Tewi - Staff Evie
    Derpaderp - Xgun Kai

Highlight: https://go.twitch.tv/videos/182149338
    Please note that the majority of Aus has garbage internet, us included (0.8 Mbps). So there is no way we can match a "2000 to 3000" bit-rate. We are trying to work out something better for the actual day but no guarantees.

That's fine. As long as we can view the stream, you're set. :)
    kendang wrote: »
    i will Solo for West
    Ign: lJennyl
    :D

Well, my intent was to have 4 player teams, but we can have a solo category if there's time and not enough teams to fill the time. :)
  • VinyiaVinyia
    Vindictus Rep: 760
    I dont know if it started yet but I can join for west team(?)
    ign: PugPug
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Vinyia wrote: »

The tournament isn't until the 21st. Also, you can register with a 4-man team or as a solo fighter.

So far, I see only two teams and two solo competitors complete. I'll extend the deadline to Wednesday so we can get more competitors, but that's it. Once midnight rolls around into Thursday, whatever we have is what we go with. :)
  • kendangkendang
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    vgfan100 wrote: »
    Vinyia wrote: »

The tournament isn't until the 21st. Also, you can register with a 4-man team or as a solo fighter.

So far, I see only two teams and two solo competitors complete. I'll extend the deadline to Wednesday so we can get more competitors, but that's it. Once midnight rolls around into Thursday, whatever we have is what we go with. :)

i will spread this on discord (west) . i wonder if they didnt know about these events
  • CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    Quick question, is the event about hero or normal dulla since its not clarified (our rec is hero run)
  • BlyatBlyat
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    It was originally for normal Dullahan as hero hadn't been released at the time this was planned.
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    edited October 16, 2017
    Whoever predicted that the DoL would release Hero Mode Dullahan days before the party should get a gold medal! WOW! What a prediction! 1.0

But yes, Normal Mode is what we will use for the first round. If there's time and the players want to go for it, we can do a Hero Mode round! I'll make a note of that in the party thread. Good catch! :)
  • CuteeCutee
    Vindictus Rep: 910
    Was just assuming we going in hero mode since you wrote this a while ago :shrug:

J3G0PXa.png
  • vgfan100vgfan100
    Cutee wrote: »
    Was just assuming we going in hero mode since you wrote this a while ago :shrug:

J3G0PXa.png

Yes, I see your point. To clarify, we are doing both Normal and Hero Mode. You don't have to do Hero Mode if you don't want to. :)