[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Either can't see UI or can't use microphone

nestharusnestharus
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited August 19, 2017 in Tech Support
In full screen, I can't use microphone and I have to reset all of my hardware every time I alt tab. I run a DAC and the video runs through the DAC. All of the changes in resolution between the full screen 1080p and 4k can confuse it and knock it out, making me have to reset it and the TV almost every time I alt tab. The microphone itself cuts out a lot while Vindictus is focused and in full screen mode. As such, nobody can understand anything that I'm saying. Furthermore, I can't understand anything that they are saying either as they are cutting out constantly while I am in full-screen mode.

In windowed mode, I can't see the UI because my PC is 4k. Trying to play in windowed mode 1080p just puts Vindictus into a tiny window, giving the same problem of not being able to make out any of the UI. I tried hacking my way through to forcefully maximize the window and that just caused the visuals to be displaced from the actual UI elements. That meant that the UI elements were in the same position while the visuals appeared to be full screen. I could read, but I couldn't actually click on anything.

What do I do?

Doesn't appear that anyone is willing to fix this as this has been an issue for years and years.