[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Any better way to identify which ones are ID title

BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
Vindictus Rep: 1,805
in General Discussion
So is there a better way to know which ones are ID titles because you can still discover and progress toward ID titles under the regular tabs even though it won't do anything to you...

If not, should we definitely just not be able to progress anything belongs to the ID title section once one of the characters on the account acquires? I've been trying to go through each title to make sure they are not ID titles that I'm progressing on my alts...

Comments

• TaylaTayla
    Vindictus Rep: 650
    Are you trying to figure out which titles your character can attain that go towards it's title count and stats that go with it? If so, what I did was compare the open titles on that current characters list against the 2nd tab that list all the titles attained on the entire account. If a title is grayed out on the 2nd tab your current character can attain it and it will go to the title count and you will receive those stats as well. If the title is highlighted, you can attain the title but not the count or stats for it. Only reason to do that would be because you want to use that title to proudly display over your characters head. Hope this helps.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Tayla wrote: »
    Are you trying to figure out which titles your character can attain that go towards it's title count and stats that go with it? If so, what I did was compare the open titles on that current characters list against the 2nd tab that list all the titles attained on the entire account. If a title is grayed out on the 2nd tab your current character can attain it and it will go to the title count and you will receive those stats as well. If the title is highlighted, you can attain the title but not the count or stats for it. Only reason to do that would be because you want to use that title to proudly display over your characters head. Hope this helps.

my problem would be to identify which titles you can still progress to increase your total title acquired for a specific character. The only way is to go back and forth to check, which is ridiculously difficult and hard to keep track.
  • TaylaTayla
    Vindictus Rep: 650
    Well there is no better way that i'm aware of sorry. I didn't find it all that difficult but maybe because i had attained so many titles already on current character, that the ones I had to look up were minimal.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Tayla wrote: »
    Well there is no better way that i'm aware of sorry. I didn't find it all that difficult but maybe because i had attained so many titles already on current character, that the ones I had to look up were minimal.

not when you are trying to level a new character tho