[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Test Server Stream Today

탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
Vindictus Rep: 5,590
edited November 30, 2016 in Streams and Videos
Alright so as I announced previously due to me overlooking that small detail 2nd weapons won't be this stream but next stream which is in 1-2 weeks according to DevCAT's Devnote. This stream will involve Ep 3 of Chapter 2. I will be on test server with a few friends of mine as well so we can test out Dulahan and what not. I will also be streaming this on Sunday/Monday daytime for people who can't stay up very early in the morning NA time.

Keep in mind that tonights stream MAY not start immediately depending on how long it takes to update the client and translate the content.

https://www.twitch.tv/dragonblade_901

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Looking forward to it! :-)
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    I am currently translating the content as we speak so I can hopefully explain as much as possible.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited December 1, 2016
    This is a question after you get a feel for the new content. You mentioned that the comfortable stats for Neamhain would be 23-24K ATT, 13-14K DEF, 80 Balance, 50 ATS, and 120 crit. What do you think would be the comfortable stats for the Dullahan raid?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    23k-24k att is fine. I do decent damage in it with those stats. It's just stupid time consuming due to having to use Soul Speperating Stones on it's head 6 times while it's moving so fast.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    The Livestream that you posted few hours ago was rather informative. So, correct me if I'm wrong, players that had reached Lv. 40 Transformation prior to the revamp, will receive 80,000 TP?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    QueenOfMana

The Livestream that you posted few hours ago was rather informative. So, correct me if I'm wrong, players that had reached Lv. 40 Transformation prior to the revamp, will receive 80,000 TP?
    I believe so. I don't know since my Trans hasn't even hit 10 at the time. But with the level system no longer a thing on Trans you now can level to 2nd Trans from the get go I THINK....
  • DuanengoDuanengo
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    What was the intro music playing during the log in screen? Thanks.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Duanengo
    Duanengo said:

What was the intro music playing during the log in screen? Thanks.
    OH haha that was the Main Menu song from Xenoblade. I like to do different songs for my starting stream phase every now and then. I figured I would use that song since Test Server just got that main menu screen. It KINDA fit the mood a little.
  • DuanengoDuanengo
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Awesome, thanks. Liked it =)
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Nice xD Also I am streaming Test Server again today. With working translations this time. Feel free to check it out xD Questions are welcomed. Stream is going on currently xD https://www.twitch.tv/dragonblade_901
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    This may be a question that you might or might not be able to answer, but why do you think players in the North American servers are being so frantic about stats/gear w/ the content that is in the Korean Servers. Back when it was just S1 and S2, most players didn't worry about capping content, but as soon as S3 hit, it all changed. Makes you wonder why.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    QueenOfMana

This may be a question that you might or might not be able to answer, but why do you think players in the North American servers are being so frantic about stats/gear w/ the content that is in the Korean Servers. Back when it was just S1 and S2, most players didn't worry about capping content, but as soon as S3 hit, it all changed. Makes you wonder why.
    As far as I am concerned regarding attack cap and stat requirements it's all gray arrea'd at this point with the upcoming content. Granted I enjoy the new episode we are getting however I don't exactly like the current approach and how it was handled. Level cap increase was implemented WAY too early and new gear of such a huge stat increase was also done way too early. That should have been done when Season 4 became a thing. Now that this gear is a thing Neamhain is officially gonna get steamrolled until they adjust her to lvl 95 stats and god knows when that's happening xD