[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Charles Expedition Drops

SteyStey
Vindictus Rep: 1,065
edited August 9, 2017 in General Discussion
Not really sure where to put this, but lately I've been trying to get Thousandaire from Charles Expedition, however I keep getting this penalty:

zGpp1QC.jpg

Is this supposed to happen in this run now? I've had a friend do this title not too long ago and didn't get the same penalty, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong here. Any help with negating this penalty would be greatly appreciated! +pain

Comments

• MVGAMVGA
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Thats unfortunate you should be getting 3 pouches each rune without any extra LUK stat. but still, get a cadet badge & VVIP(100% extra core) and Pet summoned.

You should get the Thounsandaire title within a week.

-Thounsandaire Lover
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Inbefore both Charles races get removed, so they don't get bothered with. In speak of which, does Erg Core Brooch and Explorer ES still drop here?
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited August 10, 2017
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Inbefore both Charles races get removed, so they don't get bothered with. In speak of which, does Erg Core Brooch and Explorer ES still drop here?

Did those items come from the special charles pouches? It looks like you only get the standard pouch now. Plus goldsmiths can craft erg core brooch.
    Stey wrote: »
    Not really sure where to put this, but lately I've been trying to get Thousandaire from Charles Expedition, however I keep getting this penalty:

Is this supposed to happen in this run now? I've had a friend do this title not too long ago and didn't get the same penalty, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong here. Any help with negating this penalty would be greatly appreciated! +pain

You cannot avoid the penalty. It happens in all battles where you do negligible damage to beat the boss (also happens in Traces of battle). In addition to MVGA's suggestion of VIP I suggest you only do two laps and shoot the X(quit). The difference is 1 pouch for all those extra laps.

6dXyAMQ.png
    Anthonytonyboy
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited August 10, 2017
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Did those items come from the special charles pouches? It looks like you only get the standard pouch now. Plus goldsmiths can craft erg core brooch.
    Yes. Got few of them myself in far past, including Charles' hat.

Nice pet feeding by the way - feed x0, fullness increased by 0.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    MVGA wrote: »
    Thats unfortunate you should be getting 3 pouches each rune without any extra LUK stat. but still, get a cadet badge & VVIP(100% extra core) and Pet summoned.

You should get the Thounsandaire title within a week.

-Thounsandaire Lover

Is this a full stage run or is it 1 stage then restart?
  • SteyStey
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    edited August 10, 2017
    Ahh, thanks for the replies, hopefully this'll be considered a bug and fixed "soon"... Don't really want to go for thousandaire if I'm not even getting half of my drops +haha...