[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Any way to get the parts from restored item?

osaposap
Vindictus Rep: 1,125
in General Discussion
^
Is there any way to get the OJ parts from once already restored item? if so I would like to know!

Thanks!

Comments

• RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Seeing as you cant enhance it any further once you restore it, No i don't think you can get them back
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    What are "OJ" parts? You can use Extraction Rune for scrolls and atk limit thingies, but unsure if works on restored.
  • RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    edited August 5, 2017
    Pretty sure there's no way to recover the shards themselves. The closest you can get is dismantling the item to receive the power fragments that you would've gotten for dismantling the shards. When doing that process, you can use an extraction rune to refund the attack limit materials and get the 100% enchant scrolls of the enchants on the item. Considering you already get back half the pieces the first time you destroy it and that restoration costs an amount of AP that's very easy to farm back, I think being able to dismantle it for the composites again would be overkill. Would be nice to get back whatever materials you spent on synthesizing it, though.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited August 5, 2017
    You can dismantle composited material and use the rune with Dianann to get all mats you spent back on. That said it isn't worth 18 bucks to get those godly mats...
  • RadeRade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    ikevi wrote: »
    You can dismantle composited material and use the rune with Dianann to get all mats you spent back on. That said it isn't worth 18 bucks to get those godly mats...

Are you sure on that? My understanding was that it only returned the attack limit materials, not the materials spent on maxing out the shards in the first place.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited August 8, 2017
    What you get without rune is:
    Pbu1s26.jpg

What you get with Extraction rune is:
    xzN5ZHh.jpg

The scrolls are 100% and permanent.
    The gold and the paradise orbs and godly iron is the return for the release mats, if you dont have any release mats in the item you will just get back the Inherited Power and Sealed Power and the 100% Permanent scrolls.
    lHfyFMZ.jpg

And no there is now way to get back orange fragments back from the item once it has blown up, you get back half of the material randomly when you blow it up and that's it.
    Order5PixelPantsuSlothPrincessAibouAnthonytonyboyosapLeucosie
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    edited August 5, 2017
    SirRFI wrote: »
    What are "OJ" parts? You can use Extraction Rune for scrolls and atk limit thingies, but unsure if works on restored.

well OJ means Orange Juice in normalish language. so he means the orange parts. a lot of games uses OJ and the main item parts.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Pbu1s26.jpg

What you get with Extraction rune is:
    xzN5ZHh.jpg

The scrolls are 100% and permanent.
    The gold and the paradise orbs and godly iron is the return for the release mats, if you dont have any release mats in the item you will just get back the Inherited Power and Sealed Power and the 100% Permanent scrolls.
    lHfyFMZ.jpg

And no there is now way to get back orange fragments back from the item once it has blown up, you get back 1 material randomly when you blow it up and that's it.

how do you dismantle it? when i go to my armorsmith dude and click dismantle, my item is grayed out
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    You go to Rocheste @Dianann : Item Composite >Composite Dismantling > Dismantle Composited Item.
    Bowner
  • osaposap
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    Thank you all for your replies ! really helpful !
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    And no there is now way to get back orange fragments back from the item once it has blown up, you get back 1 material randomly when you blow it up and that's it.

It's down from two of five to just one of five? That's lame. Just a little bit more pain from Rise.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    t's down from two of five to just one of five? That's lame. Just a little bit more pain from Rise.

I misspelled there, you still get 2 for weapon, was thinking about armors at that time. You get half of them rounded down. (Ex. 5 Materials = 2 -- 3 Materials =1)