[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Which better? Level 90 or Level 95 weapon?

DexkillDexkill
Vindictus Rep: 890
in General Discussion
Can anyone tell me how much stat gives a fully maxed 90 and 95 weapon to compare?

Comments

• HairDryerHairDryer
    Vindictus Rep: 770
    Dullahan has around 1.7k more attk, 17? (might be like 12 or 15) more Crit and -7 (that's 7 less) Bal when maxed stats vs a lv 90 with max stats. if you can make up for the Bal then a 95 weapon would be "superior", if not then don't bother. A +12 or 13 90 can easily be enough until we get something like lv 100+ weapons anyways. The problem with swapping weapons is that Crit and Bal are pretty much worthless stats compared to the value of Additional Damage (which becomes vastly higher at +11 and beyond for weapons) a comparison I can give you is having my Fiona wear her own gear(enchanted but not enhanced) with the +10 freebie sword (She only has like 780 add dmg with that, but has 90 bal+110 Crit) vs wearing the full +10 freebie (which is 1300 add dmg, 78 Bal and 102 crit) Amaranth kick deals roughly 70% more damage to a boss such as Lakoria despite the lowered stats.

TL:DR Add Dmg is better then any stat right now, so going for +12 gear is more viable then hitting attk, crit or bal caps.
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    ^ it's 15 crit.

But yeah, unless you're overcapped on Bal or something it's generally better to keep a higher enhanced 90.
    HairDryer
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    When fully maxed, Dullahan has 3k more atk, 15 more crit, 7 less balance.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Level 95 can use rank 6 enchant scrolls whereas level 90 cannot.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    if you weren't fortunate enough to get yourself +14/15 lv90 before rise update, might as well go for lv95.