[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Good scrolls for my +12 Dullahan SS?

RajivrocksRajivrocks
Vindictus Rep: 905
edited August 2, 2017 in Arisha
So I made this weap today and I gave it to my arisha. but I have no clue to what scrolls to put on it? should I go crit, speed? a mix? I have no clue.

Comments

• SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    crit > 140 and go for speed.

budget : immoral + valor/bloodlust
    optimal: righteous + judgement/valor/bloodlust
    pointless: Chaotic (unless it's cheaper than righteous in your server)
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited August 3, 2017
    Chaotic is a buffed version of Immoral not Righteous replacement.

If you need more crit: Chaotic-Judgement
    If you want more speed Righteous-Judgement

Alternatives for suffixes if you can spare the crit ofc Valor/Bloodlust.

Seeing as you have a 95 weapon, you have more base crit than the 90 counterparts. But less balance... so do some calculations of your own ^^

I would suggest Righteous-Judgement in your case, for more attack speed, since the enhancement level is 12. But then again I don't know your infusions etc... Try aiming for 140 crit-90 bal and as much attack speed as you can squeeze without lowering those 2. The new raid : Dullahan has a higher crit cap than the rest of s3, more than 140 not sure how much 150? 155? And I would assume all following content will have that and higher.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Chaotic is a replacement of immoral yes. But on the other hand it is overpriced and also for lvl95 weapon crit is most likely capped. This scroll is in most cases pointless (unless devcat decide it can be used on lvl90 weapon)
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    edited August 3, 2017
    the next buncha raids are gonna crit cap at 150 something so keep that in mind. getting ein lacher/neam buffs can help but theyre annoying to do. on the other hand, add damage is the most important stat now, so u might want to enhance ur armor too
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    edited August 3, 2017
    Yeah Chaotic is cheaper then righteous on EU chaotic is like2.5-3kk righteous is like 5-6kk. but I don't have proper armor yet for my arisha. I'm using the purp gear that was given to me. only infusion I have is on my Grim belt (+2 bal). but I only have 115 crit with the +12. its only an OJ main tho rest is purp. but why is Chaotic not wanted? cuz its overpriced on NA? or are the stats just wack? cuz +9 crit +4 attspd sounds like a good deal to me? also I'm a hurk main and I wanted to gear my arisha seeing how she is my 2nd char but never gave her good armor/weap after lvl 80 (Well I did give her a +11 braha SS 3* but Boomed it xD). Luckily I have The dead cmr's so I'm at 89 bal now and 42 attspd. but I like high attspd but I do wanna do some dmg on bosses and not hit fast but not hit hard at all.

Can't wait for your guys' responses :)
    :O nvm Chaotic is back to 8kk again +pain
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Just for the few that care, I went chaotic/valor but I want some more spd now :(
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    Rajivrocks wrote: »
    Just for the few that care, I went chaotic/valor but I want some more spd now :(

How enchanted is your equipment? You could balance stack with Enthusiastic/The Dead/Infusions and stick a few Fast scrolls.
    Easier said than done, but just a thought!
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    yeah gonna do that. I'm rocking the 90 lvl gear that was given to me.