[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Farm Unstable Enhance Runes

EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
Vindictus Rep: 3,815
in General Discussion
Note: You'll need NX shared storage (not the free one) to make this work.
1. Make a lv1
2. Claim daily statues and fill the gauge up. Takes 2 days if you do daily and 4 days if you just collect from mailbox.
3. Get to level 4 and claim unstable rune. Store it in shared storage.
4. Delete the character (need to wait 2 days).
5. Repeat step 1.

On an account with 6 empty slots, you can possibly get 6 runes every 4 days.
It takes too much brainpower and time for me,
but this is a perfect way to build +10 dullahan armors without too much real cash investment.
Order5SuhpremeAnthonytonyboy

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Not to mention the Goddess Graces you'll also be picking up.
  • misakamisakamisakamisaka
    Vindictus Rep: 1,685
    edited August 2, 2017
    Your characters need to be level 60 to use the shared storage.

(edit: nvm saw that you said not the free one)
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Your characters need to be level 60 to use the shared storage.

(edit: nvm saw that you said not the free one)

That's true, but compared to the ~15m per enhance rune on MP, I believe spending 3m on shared storage is worth it.
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited August 2, 2017
    I'm doing this already before you posted. :D
    So tedious to log in all the chars I have.
  • SuukeiSuukei
    My mistake, it was rank 6-8 enchants not enhancements. But, it could change because a friend of mine heard from Vindi stream it was enhancement +6-8 coupon.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Suukei wrote: »
    My mistake, it was rank 6-8 enchants not enhancements. But, it could change because a friend of mine heard from Vindi stream it was enhancement +6-8 coupon.
    So far there were never +6 - +8 coupons given. It was either +1 - +3 or +10 - +15. I don't want to critique, but stream is unreliable source for information - for an example, rings weren't meant to be added according to that source.
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Yeah, that's why I edited my post to prevent any more misconceptions. There might be a possibility, though.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Suukei wrote: »
    I'm doing this already before you posted. :D
    So tedious to log in all the chars I have.

i still have event runes from few year worth of events. I am purely stacking them just for luul
  • seashorescrollsseashorescrolls
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    On the description of unstable enhance runes - it doesn't say how high the enhance level it can be used on (unlike regular enhance rune which says no higher than +10).

On the unstable enhance runes description - it simply says - "can only be used on items with risk of severe penalties upon failure, including lowered enhancement level". So what level can you use unstable enhance runes on? Can you use it for 11+ to 20+ ??
    clickhere
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    On the description of unstable enhance runes - it doesn't say how high the enhance level it can be used on (unlike regular enhance rune which says no higher than +10).

On the unstable enhance runes description - it simply says - "can only be used on items with risk of severe penalties upon failure, including lowered enhancement level". So what level can you use unstable enhance runes on? Can you use it for 11+ to 20+ ??

unstable is no higher than +10
    clickhere