[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Unstable Rune Misinformation

Order5Order5
Vindictus Rep: 5,900
edited July 31, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Suukei wrote: »
sNc2en9.jpg

I have used 2 Unstable Runes. Rune is still consumed whatever the enhancement was successful or not. No rune fragment was obtained when the enhancement failed.

aMqbN0l.jpg

Either the description needs to be reverted to when the rune was first released, or the functionality needs to be changed to fit the new description because they do not match. The rune clearly says that it will not be consumed when the enhancement is successful AND it does not state any restrictions. However, it will be consumed regardless of failure or success, and the rune cannot be used when attempting enhancements to +11 or higher.

Comments

• ParadoxParadox
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited August 1, 2017
    It never ceases to amaze me how little nexon employees know about their games. A simple test on a closed server would have verified if their translation was correct or not. Misinformation like this causes huge problems for players in their games and is almost never fairly compensated or fixed in a timely manor.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Paradox wrote: »
    It never ceases to amaze me how little nexon employees know about their games. A simple test on a closed server would have verified if their translation was correct or not. Misinformation like this causes huge problems for players in their games and is almost never fairly compensated or fixed in a timely manor.

This thread is for discussing bugs, not to judge the quality of the game, the people that run it, or customer satisfaction.
    The_Villain
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    Order5 wrote: »
    Paradox wrote: »

This thread is for discussing bugs, not to judge the quality of the game, the people that run it, or customer satisfaction.

^I applaud this.
  • The_VillainThe_Villain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    edited August 1, 2017
    And as for the rune itself, yeah. I was confused at first but hey.. "Unstable". Plus, a previous event gave those out with the correct description so meh.