[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Launcher

TamagoTamago
Vindictus Rep: 5,460
edited July 29, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Please fix the launcher. There is absolutely no reason the play button should be grayed out with it saying currently in-game, since the game won't launch anyway if it is already open. There is a popup that says "there is already an instance of the game running."

This is is VERY annoying because people who closed the game and want to go back on later on cannot, since the play button is STILL grayed out saying there are in-game, when THEY ARE NOT. This is even more annoying when you crash due to an error and the same thing happens. PLEASE remove the graying out and currently in-game message, since it is redundant anyway. Forward this to your dev team for the launcher.

wV1Be.png

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Have you tried fully closing-out the Launcher? Usually that works for me on the occasion it happens.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Have you tried fully closing-out the Launcher? Usually that works for me on the occasion it happens.

Sometimes it works, but that day it didn't. I had to restart my PC every time I logged out and wanted to go back on.