[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Please let me hide my nameplate

RealGenobeeRealGenobee
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Suggestions and Feedback
Frustrating thing to be without. There is a way to hide teammates names in combat yet my own is forced to remain in the dead center of my screen partially obscuring a rather fun, and good looking game. Since I have come back to this game for the first time in a long while it is one of the few true annoyances I have with how the game works.

I'd rather enjoy a fix for it that doesn't include turning off my entire UI.

Comments

• vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    I second this. Other than turning off the UI completely, your name does get in the way. Also, those pop-ups for getting drops really get in the way when I'm trying to see if an enemy is about to hit me.

Overall, the UI needs further looking into for optimization. When I turn off the HP bar, the Stamina bar, the SP bar, and the map in the upper left corner, my FPS goes from ~30 FPS to pretty much a solid 60 FPS on a high-end computer. It would be nice if there was no FPS cap. That would help for streaming the game on Twitch.

I would also add that we should be allowed to move the boss's HP bar, the map in the upper-right corner (maybe allow us to hide it the same we can hide the party list or battle info with ticker boxes?), the chat box (maybe allow us to turn it off or an "AFK" ticker box to let people that that player is AFK), and the battle quest map/party creation window. These little things help improve FPS quality and gameplay, which helps players enjoy the game more.