[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Battle Limit

TamagoTamago
Vindictus Rep: 5,460
in General Discussion
Why exactly is there a battle limit? It's fine in KR because they have a fatigue system, but we don't.

Comments

• IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    if it was limitless, either everything would become worthless, or the drop rates would be worse to balance out the economy. i didnt like prices when s2 and s3 were brand new, but now we're at the other extreme where if u do find anything, ur still poor
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Ingkells wrote: »
    if it was limitless, either everything would become worthless, or the drop rates would be worse to balance out the economy. i didnt like prices when s2 and s3 were brand new, but now we're at the other extreme where if u do find anything, ur still poor thanks to NA trash economy.

There, I fixed it for you.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited July 25, 2017
    I think in KR patch notes it was explained as "to help fighting macroers and bots". Maybe they want people to focus less on outdated content and more on current season battles - there were more changes altogether aiming towards that, because they feel underplayed.
    Dokkun
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    SirRFI wrote: »
    I think in KR patch notes it was explained as "to help fighting macroers and bots". Maybe they want people to focus less on outdated content and more on current season battles - there were more changes altogether aiming towards that, because they feel underplayed.

Bots have hundreds of accounts though. This is like the battle timer, which hinders players and does nothing to bots.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    ^ Makes you wonder when they'll realize that majority of accounts is bots? Or they already know but don't care because it makes the game seem populated?