[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Character not receiving the Warm Welcome Ticket

GodzillaXGodzillaX
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hello,

I have 7 characters in which all but 1 receive the daily Warm Welcome Ticket. I am not sure why this is the case, and I have done some research but cannot seem to find any solutions.

Thank you

Comments

• RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    They added a level requirement, i think it was above Lv20? that you'd start getting them, If all of your characters are above this level then i don't know what would be causing the problem,

The Level requirements for all the locked content should be as followed Lv20 for Warm Welcome Ticket, Lv40 for AP shop, Lv50 for Enchanting. Lv60 for Enhancing, and Lv90 for compositing/Material synthesis/Skill Awakening, + whatever else that woman does
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 26, 2017
    They added a level requirement, i think it was above Lv20? that you'd start getting them, If all of your characters are above this level then i don't know what would be causing the problem,

The Level requirements for all the locked content should be as followed Lv20 for Warm Welcome Ticket, Lv40 for AP shop, Lv50 for Enchanting. Lv60 for Enhancing, and Lv90 for compositing/Material synthesis/Skill Awakening, + whatever else that woman does

There seems to be some kind of exception to this however. It seems that when you create a new character, you will soemtimes get one Warm Welcome ticket in your mailbox and won't receive another until after level 20.
  • GodzillaXGodzillaX
    Vindictus Rep: 200

My character is level 25, so it is not the level requirement issue, but have no idea what it could be, since all my other characters get it. I get all the other event mails and items, just the warm welcome ticket doesnt show up.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    It is a level 40 requirement, not 20.