[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Whats with the missing hero modes?

NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
Vindictus Rep: 1,385
edited July 23, 2017 in General Discussion
I heard in korea they still have hero kraken and im not sure but hero bark too, why dont we have those? We are too dumb and unskilled to clear those as a party of 4?

While were at it bring back hero mode for normal dungeons too (including season 3 ones? Preety please) +cold

Comments

• vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited July 22, 2017
    I agree! There was no reason to take away Hard Mode, Hero Mode, and, heck, EASY Mode away from Season 1 and Season 2 (excluding Hero Mode for some raids). We should be allowed to play on any difficulty, not be forced to play on a certain difficulty.

It would be nice if there was an increase in drop rate and relevance of rare items with the increase in difficulty. Heck, you could introduce Redeemer Mode (Limited HP pots, no GGs, no trans, no buffs) to the "used-to-be raid" battles; this would mimic the good ole' days of when a majority of Vindictus was actually challenging! It wouldn't be impossible to implement, and it would encourage players to challenge themselves for fun. :)
    Skiegh
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Perhaps these were added later, like Season 3 raids hero?
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    vgfan100 wrote: »
    I agree! There was no reason to take away Hard Mode, Hero Mode, and, heck, EASY Mode away from Season 1 and Season 2 (excluding Hero Mode for some raids). We should be allowed to play on any difficulty, not be forced to play on a certain difficulty.

It would be nice if there was an increase in drop rate and relevance of rare items with the increase in difficulty. Heck, you could introduce Redeemer Mode (Limited HP pots, no GGs, no trans, no buffs) to the "used-to-be raid" battles; this would mimic the good ole' days of when a majority of Vindictus was actually challenging! It wouldn't be impossible to implement, and it would encourage players to challenge themselves for fun. :)

Well, easy mode was just renamed to normal mode lol.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Please do not make inappropriate polls, thank you.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Aquasol wrote: »
    Please do not make inappropriate polls, thank you.

Whats innapropriatte about that pool?
  • AquasolAquasol
    edited July 23, 2017
    Whats innapropriatte about that pool?

Wordfilter dodging. Since polls apparently have an all-or-nothing setup, any abuse of the function is going to result in the whole thing being taken down.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Wordfilter dodging. Since polls apparently have an all-or-nothing setup, any abuse of the function is going to result in the whole thing being taken down.

Wasnt really trying to dodge anything, since I didnt even know there was an word filter, I mean, were all grown ups here, the "F" word doesnt affect anyone, but ok, noted, no "curse words"
  • AquasolAquasol
    Wasnt really trying to dodge anything, since I didnt even know there was an word filter, I mean, were all grown ups here, the "F" word doesnt affect anyone, but ok, noted, no "curse words"

Actually, as a note, you can be underage and be on these forums(or even play the game), plus it's also mentioned in the Forums Code of Conduct. That said, thank you.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255

Actually, as a note, you can be underage and be on these forums(or even play the game), plus it's also mentioned in the Forums Code of Conduct. That said, thank you.

Aquasol, No disrespect meant or anything, But you do realize. that there are ALOT of people who lie about there age?
    Trust me when i say that the "F" word wont harm anyones delicate sensibilities. just look at the CoD community, it seems to be largely full of very toxic swear and scream happy 10 year olds, Hell even Youtubes comment section is toxic and about half of the community on it is underaged, I realize we have to abide by the COC, but the occasional swear isn't going to hurt anyone,
  • AquasolAquasol
    edited July 24, 2017
    Aquasol, No disrespect meant or anything, But you do realize. that there are ALOT of people who lie about there age?
    Trust me when i say that the "F" word wont harm anyones delicate sensibilities. just look at the CoD community, it seems to be largely full of very toxic swear and scream happy 10 year olds, Hell even Youtubes comment section is toxic and about half of the community on it is underaged, I realize we have to abide by the COC, but the occasional swear isn't going to hurt anyone,

It doesn't matter; not only are those sites not this one and ran under their own rules, but in this case these are the forum rules that everyone agreed to when they joined here. An alternative would be to remove the ability to make polls, but I think nearly everyone wouldn't want that(no poll necessary).